Last year, I started sending out a once-a-month email newsletter to keep in touch with people I've connected with in the past. Each newsletter shares my latest news, such as links to my latest blogs, news about my books, and pictures from my events and book tour stops. (The next stops on my book tour are in Louisville KY, Nashville TN, Atlanta GA and Charlotte NC.) I also share new websites and apps I have discovered that I think you would find valuable. A new privacy law requires you to sign up to continue getting my email newsletter. I hope you would like to keep in contact with me enough to click the Yes button below. If not, no worries at all… It was nice connecting with you over the last year of this newsletter.
Thanks for all your support,
Here is what giving your consent would mean:
- My emails to you will contain information related to my books, blogs, and other work-related content.
- You have the option to opt out within every email via a link at the bottom of the email.
- Here is my privacy statement.
- Please note that, even if you don't choose to continue receiving marketing emails from me, I may still send transactional/servicing emails if there is something like that between us.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- If you do not respond, you will be opted out of receiving emails in the future.