Oops! This site has expired. If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.
Lead Inside the Box shows leaders a way to get the best out of their teams by focusing their energy where it will make the biggest difference.
– Robert J. Herbold, Chief Operating Officer (Retired), Microsoft Corporation
“Refreshingly pragmatic, authors Victor Prince and Mike Figliuolo offer a simple yet powerful everyday framework for more effectively leading people and getting better results.”
– Ethan Bernstein, Asst. Professor of Leadership & Organizational Behavior, Harvard Business School
"Lead Inside the Box is a new, thought-provoking take on the age-old question of how to effectively lead people at work. It combines a clever framework with great stories to drive its points home. I highly recommend it for anyone who leads a team, or who wants to lead a team some day."
- David K. Lenhardt, former President and CEO, PetSmart, Inc.
“Lead Inside the Box takes a complex topic – prioritizing leadership effort to maximize productivity – and makes it both approachable and manageable. This book provides a strategic matrix and immediate tools to use your ‘leadership capital’ for maximum team success. What are you waiting for? Buy this book, apply the concepts, and lead smarter.”
– Joseph Michelli, Customer Experience Consultant and New York Times #1 Bestselling Author of books like Leading the Starbucks Way, The Zappos Experience, and The New Gold Standard
"Anyone who leads a team owes it to themselves, and their team, to read Lead Inside the Box. It lays out a simple, powerful roadmap for leaders to help everyone on their team get better results."
- Dan Tangherlini, former Administrator of the U.S. General Services Administration
“Great leaders have repeatedly cited importance of building a strong team. Lead Inside the Box offers practical frameworks and tips on how to do that, including the importance of flexing your own style to circumstance. The authors draw on their own experiences to help managers at all levels up their game and improve team results. A recommended read for sure!”
“Real-life leaders will find that Lead Inside the Box tackles their biggest real-life problem: getting the most out of their teams without sacrificing every last bit of creativity, energy, and time in the process. Leadership is an investment; Prince and Figliuolo help us invest wisely.”
– Raj Date, Managing Partner, Fenway Summer LLC; former Deputy Director, U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
"Lead Inside the Box offers fresh and practical advice for leaders looking to get better results out of their teams. I highly recommend it."
- Amit Chatterjee, EVP of CA Technologies, Fortune Magazine's "40 under 40" 2010 Awardee
“One of the most difficult tasks in leading a team is making sure you’re getting peak performance from each individual. This book provides simple tools not only to assess each team member, but also to guide them to be better contributors to bottom-line results. The authors’ rich management experiences and real-life examples convey the effectiveness of their easy-to-follow methods for a better functioning team.”
– Connie Tipton, President & CEO, International Dairy Foods Association
“This book comes at a critical juncture when ‘doing more with less’ doesn’t work for organizations already thinned down during the last recession. It teaches you how to lead yourself, and your team, to thrive in today’s economic climate.”
– Leah Treat, Director of Portland (OR) Bureau of Transportation
“A business leader’s most crucial charge is to effectively manage people and time. Victor Prince and Mike Figliuolo provide a potent yet practicable tool targeted directly at the intersection of this dual mission.”
– Tom Macina, CEO of Mesirow Advanced Strategies Inc.
"Victor and Mike offer innovative and practical guidance on how to get the most out of our people. And the writing style makes you feel you are sitting with them over coffee. I not only finished the book in days, but I also started implementing the strategic matrix immediately with great results."
- Eng. Hani Ibrahim Khoja, Co-Founder of Elixir Management Consultancy (KSA)
“Victor Prince’s and Mike Figliuolo’s real-world experiences fill the pages of Lead Inside the Box and their perspectives will immediately help you lead your team more effectively.”
– Paul Smith, author of Lead With a Story and Parenting With a Story
“Leaders are consistently being asked to do more with less. Lead Inside the Box provides leaders a simple yet effective construct for more efficiently spending their time and energy with their people to get significantly better results. Victor Prince and Mike Figliuolo have provided a realistic approach for being a better leader.”
– Sean Huffman, President, OhioHealth Neighborhood Care
“Lead Inside the Box contains workable models coupled with incisive questions that will help leaders figure things out for themselves and their teams. With research to back up their findings, Figliuolo and Prince’s Lead Inside the Box is a resource everyone in leadership will want on their bookshelves.”
– John Baldoni, Leadership expert and author of MOXIE: The Secret to Bold and Gutsy Leadership